Thursday 9 February 2017

Luxe Models.....They are awesome!

I wanted to do this Luxe Model review, because there are lots of people who want to be negaitive and are always trying to say there is a Luxe Model review but there isnt, what you will find in Luxe is a group of people who have been in the business years and actually can help, withut such help you will find it hard to become a success. 

I had tried many times to break into the modelling industry and I had tried proably for 3 years, I wasted alot of money, gt scammed and all of which had a knock on effect on my personal life, it left me unconfident and put off by the whole industry. I said to myself enough is enough, I need to spend time toalking to other models and researching, otherwise more time and money woud be lost and to be hnest I could not afford that finacially or mentally. I began looking on blogs and talking to other models that were on there and the same company kept being mentioned, so I kept asking questions and started looking at Luxe Model reviews, all reviews I found were great, positive and filled me with confidence again as not one was a Luxe Model scam.

Luxe Model is a modelling

Labels: , ,