Monday 13 February 2017

Thank you, 6 models and six modelling platfrom london f

Aspiring fashion model testimonial

Hello, my name is Ashley Riche

Thank you, 6 models and six modelling platfrom london  for rekindling my dream.
I feel like saying thank you forever! I had thought it’s all over since we moved to London, but after I met you, my lost hope was restored. I am back on track and life is looking good than I ever imagined with a career in modelling.

My story
To be a model has been my dream since I was a kid. It fascinates and I couldn’t wait to start a career in modelling; but sadly, we changed location. My mum was starting a new life here in the UK; I had to come with her. I almost regretted my decision to come down because all my life, I had thought America got it all in showbiz. So when mum said we would be relocating to the UK, I felt like my whole world is crashing down on me. I thought I would never be able to achieve my dream.

After we arrived in London in summer of 2015, I decided to change my thought about modelling and pursue a career in fashion designing.  Barely three months after I started the fashions school, my modelling dream resurfaced again where and when I least expected.

A fellow student at the fashion school invited me to go with her to Liverpool for an audition at the weekend. She told me she’s into modelling and would be trying her luck for a modelling job. I had said yes before I realised I needed mum’s permission to go. I rang her up at night telling her my mum won’t allow it. Later, mum and I sat down to discuss my future and I told her what my thought had been all along and that her decision to relocate made me jettison the idea since I do not know the potential of UK in modelling. She decided at that point to give me her support and asked that I call my friend again that I was coming.

My Encounter with 6 models and six modelling platfrom london
Professionals who know their onions would stand out in the thickest of the crowd, and so I was spotted and asked to try out photo shoot. My passion for modelling is alive again!

My success story is that at the auditioning that day, one of the resource persons from 6 models and six modelling platfrom london  spotted me. He asked me if I would like to be a model and gave me the agency's website and appointment to come over to the office. At the office, I was asked to attend a photo shoot.

The photo shoot session was smooth because everyone around is a professional who knows how to make one relaxed for the best shoot. After the shoot, it came out fine. What followed got me shocked! Within three weeks of professional guidance from the 6 models and six modelling platfrom london  people, I landed my first modelling job.

Ever since my first job, I have been consistently engaged and busy.  As I write this testimonial, I am getting ready for work.

Now, I am back on track; thanks to 6 models and six modelling platfrom london !

Ashley

Six  Models. Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.
Six Models. Six Models Review. Modelling platform review. London Modelling platform review – Six Models. Why a modelling platform is the ideal route.

Labels: , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

At 16 October 2017 at 07:08 , Anonymous Sarah george said...

I've always love Six modelling platform, My little sister became a superstar through them. I'm impressed, Thank you Six models

 
At 16 October 2017 at 07:11 , Anonymous Ashley Gilbert said...

Six modelling platform is a fantastic way for new models to be seen by qualified and legitimate scouts who have the experience and connections to sign new models to the best agencies. They are unbeatable

 
At 16 October 2017 at 07:20 , Anonymous Tania Wilkey said...

Six Models are absolutely the best. They are professional and great to work with. They are highly recommended to anyone starting a modeling career.

 
At 16 October 2017 at 07:46 , Anonymous ms_dsf said...

I'm happy, Six models open doors that I couldn't possibly open on my own! I'm on my way to success, Trust me when I say six models are the best and the only modelling agencies that will make your dreams come true in no time

 
At 16 October 2017 at 07:49 , Anonymous dy_dx said...

I highly recommend Six models to anyone interested in pursuing a career in modeling, They have come to help

 
At 16 October 2017 at 07:57 , Anonymous Slimberry said...

They are just too good , their approach and honesty is simplyawesome. I would strongly recommend to any up and coming model to start here first. Six models knows how to make you that successful model you've always dream of.

 
At 16 October 2017 at 08:21 , Anonymous Alhelen said...

I was amazed using the service of Six models, my eyes was totally opened to new world and all the experiences within. To be honest, they did five times more than I ever expected them to do. Thank you

 
At 16 October 2017 at 08:23 , Anonymous Johknight said...

They are the best I've ever come across, They help me to the last moment

 
At 16 October 2017 at 08:26 , Anonymous johhyclark said...

I can't tell how much I appreciate Six models, they made my dreams come true in a very short time. I'm grateful

 
At 18 October 2017 at 09:44 , Anonymous Cam MC said...

I am so thankful to this modeling platform. I was a commercial model with very little experience but Six Models made me feel comfortable to go for my dream job. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

 
At 18 October 2017 at 10:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Six models are are brilliant agency.. They have done so much for me in terms as giving me professional opportunities and advice. I have recommended them to several friends and would recommend them to anyone!

 
At 19 October 2017 at 12:53 , Anonymous A Portal said...

I never thought I could be a model but Six models were able to see my potential and lead me to this new career.. It has been an amazing experience for me.. So thank you so much Six Models..

 
At 19 October 2017 at 13:28 , Anonymous Erica Mills said...

Six models are amazing people, amazing agency who done wonders for my professional career. I recommend them without a shadow of a doubt.

 
At 19 October 2017 at 16:39 , Anonymous Tabather said...

I've had a great time so far with Six Modellling Management because they show me how to pose and make good picture for the client so I can get good job for my family. I am one happy girl.

 
At 19 October 2017 at 16:57 , Anonymous Simon said...

I would recommend six model agency to everyone wanting to start modelling work! They made this happen for me and I'm just a regular guy from Croydon!

 
At 20 October 2017 at 06:31 , Anonymous Elaine Ryas said...

Brilliant agency, fab staff, good setup! Thank you Six Models!

 
At 20 October 2017 at 06:49 , Anonymous Carly Rollston said...

I am not the youngest aspiring model so it is nerve-racking approaching model agency but SixModels made me feel at ease and pointed me towards the age appropriate jobs I wanted. This is exactly what you want from an agency, to see your potential and to help you reach it.

 
At 20 October 2017 at 07:05 , Anonymous Shamrah Barr said...

Thank you endlessly Six Models for your guidance. I am finally doing job I love and my family are so proud. Couldn't have done it without you all.

 
At 20 October 2017 at 07:21 , Anonymous Anna Bailey said...

Six models know what they are doing. I trust them completely because they have done so much for me so Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home